top of page

BeQuesada Group

Público·32 miembros

Almere - Excelsior live watch 2 February 2024 Livestream TV

Jan 12, 2024 — Watch PSV Eindhoven vs  ...

Palmeiras will be joining in at the semi finals stage, this being their first time ever participating in the tournament. The Copa Libertadores holders aim to be the fifth club from Brazil to win this title and will hope to improve on their recent run of form. They have managed just one win in the last five matches, mind you that did win them the Copa Libertadores. Sporting has to go for the victory in the city derby, since they are again near the top and could fight for the place at the qualification for the Champion league. They has won few recent matches, and despite this is not an easy task, team is ready to get to the at least minimal win. Swansea is a slight favorites in this duel at home ground against Derby County, but they will need to prove their quality on the pitch. Visitors had a lot of improvements lately, of course I need to mention Wayne Rooney, he bring a lot of stability in the squad, in last round, he scored a goal in a huge victory against Stoke, 4-0 was final result. Swansea is at 8th place at standings, they are still in a race for place in play off, but it seems that they don't own enough quality for it. I guess both coaches would be satisfied if this duel ends with a draw result. May worked tirelessly as usual, hassling and harrying as well as beating Goldson to flick the ball on in the build-up to Hendry's goal. The front two made sure there were no easy passes for Rangers' hesitant centre-half pairing, and Jamie McCart missed a good chance for a second St Johnstone goal before the break. These teams have seen a few single goal matches recently against other teams and this could be another one of those single goal matches. At times these teams play a defending style football and this simply slows their matches down and then makes it hard to see goals being scored by either team in the match. They will probably attempt the same thing against each other knowing they have both played in a few low scoring matches recently. Each team would feel they will only need one goal to win this match good defending so the goals might be under Posted at 76' Foul by Sean Kelly (Ross County). SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Ross County. Ross Draper replaces Don Cowie. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Rangers. Jordan Jones replaces Steven Davis. BookingPosted at 74' Lewis Spence (Ross County) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Hoffenheim and Mainz will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Hoffenheim this season have the following results: 6W, 2D and 3L. Meanwhile Mainz have 3W, 0D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. We will concentrate on what we control, which is what happens on the pitch. The rest is noise and when the team is doing badly the noise is greater. But it's part of sport. The results are the important thing and they have kept this club going over the last few years. We know that the waters will not be calm if the results are not good. Match between Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno in Belarus. My bet on this match is 2 +1.5 ah. I think that away team will not lose more than 1 goal. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see the guests better and I think that they may will draw this match. Hosts at home did 1 defeat in the last 2 matches and because guests did 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in last 5 matches. I think that this match will may end 1:1. Away team has made good transfers this season. At the age of 21, Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold has already played in two Champions League finals and a World Cup and is close to helping the Reds win the league for the first time in 30 years. BBC Sport bombarded him with as many quick-fire questions as possible. Trent on. Some people say you are making the full-back position 'sexy'. What do you think about that?Ha. I wouldn't say that's what I set out to do. It wasn't all World Cup déjà vu though as instead of seeing an Ellen White equaliser, the Lionesses found themselves fighting a 2-0 deficit just a matter of minutes later. The Americans doubled their lead on 55 minutes through Lloyd, who ran onto a perfectly lifted ball from Horan to scoop over Telford, England's backline in no man's land to deal with her run. Swindon face administration over blocked sale'Northampton give up play-off bonuses Port Vale chair Carol Shanahan said she and husband Kevin Shanahan had come in to "liberate the club" when they took over in May last yearAt League Two rivals Port Vale, football's hibernation and the likelihood that a large portion of the 2020-21 season will be played behind closed doors has not stopped people from buying season tickets for next term. Leeds United have lost four of their last five league games. Brentford have won seven of their last eight home matches. The last two league games have saw Brentford score eight goals and Leeds none. Brentford have won their last three home league games against Leeds United. If Leeds United fans weren't worried at the start of the year, they surely must be now. A former journeyman footballer named Omer Riza could play a key role in the next chapter of Manchester City's bitter and potentially defining legal battle with Uefa over their two-year ban from European club competitions. Back in 2008, the dual British-Turkish national, a former fringe player at Arsenal and West Ham, walked out on Turkish club Trabzonspor and returned to England, claiming he had not been paid. I'm absolutely gutted my season's over. I'm devastated," Sturridge said in a video on his YouTube account. Sturridge was accused of passing on inside information about his potential transfer moves away from Liverpool in Jan. I'm going to continue to campaign for professional footballers to be able to speak to their families and close friends freely, without the real risk of being charged," Sturridge added. Almere City - SBV Excelsior watch online 2 February 2024 in 6 hours — Soccer.🏟️ Live broadcast of the Almere City – SBV Excelsior game on 2 February within the Eredivisie tournament. Watch live now! Genoa have higher stakes to contend with as they are 17th in the table, four points clear of Lecce in 18th. Victory at Sassuolo would ensure their safety and Genoa have already beaten them this season, 2-1 in the reverse fixture back in January. Honours have been split between the two clubs in recent meetings with each winning two of the last six and the other two games ending level. The ground needs a lift, and the fans, who want to win and be entertained, have to play a part in that. What have they got to lose? Arsenal interim manager Freddie Ljungberg during the Premier League match between Arsenal FC and Brighton & Hove Albion Getty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Neal Maupay (Brighton) An excellent performance full of clever running and prompting, capped with a lovely winning goal. They travel to La Liga 2 side Raya Vallecano in the last 32 of the Copa del Ray. Betis are playing their third straight away game in this year's competition. They have had to get past two teams from the fourth tier of Spanish football and have scored even goals without conceding. Betis are in good form at present with only one defeat in their last nine league and cup games. Today, Everton and Reading meet at the WSL, there is the best women's football league in England and here in this match I bet it will end in a victory for Reading FC. Reading FC are a better team and despite the outside, I see that they have a good chance of taking the 3 points. Reading FC is 4th in the standings and has 17 pts in 11 games. Everton is 7 th after 10 games played and has 15 pts. In this match, of course, I see this Reading FC team winning this match. So I chose their victory for this match. Watford, who are without a home win this season, were being watched by new manager Nigel Pearson as Hayden Mullins took charge of his final game as interim boss. Relive the action as it happenedThe Hornets are six points from safety, while Palace stay seventh, a point outside the Europa League places. Work to do for PearsonWatford took the decision to appoint former Leicester boss Pearson on a deal until the end of the season on Friday, and the new manager was presented to the home supporters before kick-off. Aguero was forced off in the final 15 minutes against the Blues with a tendon injury, and City had initially feared a long lay-off. The problem is not as serious as first feared, however, though the Argentinean will still be absent when the champions face their great rivals on 7th December. A few games, I don't know exactly," said Guardiola. But what we do want to ensure is that we've got a diverse pool of people who have the same opportunities if they are good enough. Still work to be done' Wycombe goalkeeper Ryan Allsop reported alleged abuse to referee John Busby at half-time in their win against Tranmere RoversMany referees working in English football can speak of the insults they are exposed to from the stands, and even as recently as the past week, there was an alleged incident of homophobic abuse in a League One game. I don't think they are done yet, though. Chris Wilder seems to be the type of manager to say 'we have had a great start, but now we need to finish it off'. He will keep demanding more from his players, so I don't see them tailing off - why should they?"We know now how well organised they are, and how strong they are at the back. They have one of the best defences in the Premier League and they create chances as well, so I would expect them to accumulate plenty more points before the end of the season. Nineteen-year-old defender Lewis Gibson (and his evil twin?) signed for Fleetwood on loan from Everton. It's all about perspectiveView more on twitterA timely reminder, money isn't everything, guys. Smile for the cameraView more on twitterAston Villa midfielder, Jacob Ramsey here, looking delighted at his move to Doncaster. Is it the most glum-looking transfer announcement photo of the window? There are certainly some strong contenders. MAN CITY'S ANGELINO JOINS RB LEIPZIG Manchester City full back Angelino, who has been restricted to just 12 appearances this season, will spend the rest of the season on loan at RB Leipzig. CUNHA SIGNS FOR HERTHA BERLIN Hertha Berlin have bolstered their attacking options with the signing of Brazilian forward Matheus Cunha from Bundesliga leaders RB Leipzig. On her celebration for that goal, which involved running round aimlessly and looking a bit shocked: It was embarrassing! I don't know what I was doing. My celebrations are… yeah, not something I like to talk about! Media playback is not supported on this device Women's Super League highlights: Man City 1-0 Man Utd I also think scoring at Hampden Park when I scored a free-kick against Jamaica. As a Scot, that is literally something I dreamt about as a child. It's a double whammy penalty and a red. Awful decision making. GOAL! Manchester City take the lead! Ilkay Gundogan strokes the penalty beautifully into the bottom corner. This could turn into a long, long afternoon for Fulham. Nightmare start. GOAL! Superb finish from Bernardo Silva! Five-a-side defending from Fulham and Silva just turns them all before finding space to shoot on his left foot into the bottom corner. Only Lazio's Ciro Immobile - with 17 - has scored more in Europe's top five leagues this season. Only Barcelona's Lionel Messi has scored more league goals in the calendar year, with 33 in 29 games. Vardy and Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski have scored 28 each - although the Pole can boast a further 10 goals in the Champions League - with Paris St-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe next on 27. Lewandowski has been doing it for many years," said former Crystal Palace and Republic of Ireland striker Morrison. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. BookingPosted at 59' Juninho Bacuna (Huddersfield Town) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 58' Offside, Leeds United. Mateusz Klich tries a through ball, but Stuart Dallas is caught offside. Posted at 74' Foul by Haitam Aleesami (Amiens). Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Quentin Cornette (Amiens) right footed shot from the centre of the box is just a bit too high following a set piece situation. Posted at 72' Foul by Neymar (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 72' John Stiven Mendoza (Amiens) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Amiens. Quentin Cornette replaces Fousseni Diabaté. I feel good. I turn up for the games expecting to play, even when I am not on the sheet, because it is a positive mental attitude. It is something I have worked on for years. I want to pass it on. If I meet a bunch of under-12s, I would be asking me about when I saved a Messi penalty or what it's like playing for England. All they care about now is how do you deal with a mistake? How do deal with someone taunting you from behind the goal?That is not what your mindset should be as a kid. Perth Glory will now face Shanghai Shenhua on 28 April, Sydney FC will play Shanghai SIPG a day later and Melbourne Victory will meet Beijing FC on 26 May. However, Thai side Chiangrai United's match with Beijing will go ahead as originally planned on 18 February since Beijing are currently in a training camp in South Korea and may not have to be quarantined. Australian officials have confirmed 12 cases of coronavirus in the country so far and last week barred the entry of non-Australian citizens arriving from China. The Whites have, however, seen a bit of a dip in form over the festive period. They have only won one of their last five competitive games and haven’t kept a clean sheet since the 10th December. Away from home they have won four, drawn three and lost three of their last 10 games, conceding 12 times in the process. in this match first of all I expect to see some goals to be scored on both sides because they are very close on the league table and not so far away from the relegation zone so both teams will surely attack and chase for the win and good thing for the neutral fans is that none of the defenses are good at all so both teams should surely score a goal and also it should be at least one more goal scored on top of that so who wants to risk could try with over 3,5 goals at the end SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Gedson Fernandes replaces Erik Lamela. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Giovani Lo Celso replaces Steven Bergwijn. Posted at 68' Foul by Paul Pogba (Manchester United). Posted at 68' Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 68' Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United) wins a free kick on the right wing. What is decisive is mentality. Obviously it is an advantage if you have higher quality on the pitch, but this is a situation which is not very easy. Bayern have won the league every year since the 2012-13 season and are four points ahead of Borussia Dortmund with eight matches remaining. The Bundesliga became the first major sports league to restart last week after more than two months following an easing of lockdown restrictions because of the coronavirus pandemic. He will have to be surrounded by a good environment at the club. Manchester City assistant manager Mikel Arteta has spoken with senior Arsenal figures about the Gunners job'I would have jumped in front of the VAR monitor'Wenger has not been away from the game for long, but there have been changes, with video assistant referees (VAR) introduced in the Premier League at the start of this season. The new technology has caused controvers and fans have been frustrated by delays in play while decisions are made. It is an easy target for the authorities. We are contacting the club now and asking them to explain their position and reasoning. We will report back as soon as we hear back. Spirit of Shankly have been working tirelessly in our communities over the past couple of weeks delivering food bags to those most in need and being here for people. Posted at 125' Goal! Oxford United 1(4), Portsmouth 1(3). John Mousinho (Oxford United) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the centre of the goal. Posted at 125' Penalty saved! Cameron McGeehan (Portsmouth) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, right footed shot saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 124' Goal! Oxford United 1(3), Portsmouth 1(3). Matty Taylor (Oxford United) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the high centre of the goal. Haaland's desire to play in the Champions League also played a role in the Dortmund deal, with Solskjaer's side currently playing in the Europa League and four points adrift of the Premier League's top four. Paper Round's view: Deals involving Raiola always spell trouble and United have been burnt by the Italian in the past. Real Madrid were held by Celta Vigo as they moved one point above Barcelona at the top of La Liga. Celta took a shock lead when Iago Aspas played in Fedor Smolov to score his first goal in Spanish football. Toni Kroos then swept home from 16 yards and Sergio Ramos gave Real the lead with a penalty, which was won by Eden Hazard on his return after almost three months out with an ankle injury. But Santi Mina scored a late equaliser from Denis Suarez's pass. The German was part of a backline that repelled attack after attack, including a terrific block when Vivianne Miedema was left in space at the far post to preserve Chelsea's lead. After an endless surge of Arsenal pressure, Williamson eventually equalised five minutes from time but with both sides chasing a late winner, England was on hand to secure victory for the Blues. Udinese head to the Sunday game on 24 points and placed 14th while Inter are second with 48 points. Udinese go to the game on the back of three straight losses. They have not had the best results lately; in their last 15 matches, they have five wins, eight losses and just four clean sheets. They have conceded two or more goals in eight of their last 15 matches and 12 of their last 15 matches have ended in over 2. How to Watch Eredivisie Streaming Live in the US Today Jan 12, 2024 — Watch PSV Eindhoven vs  ... Neither of these teams are proving themselves very defensively capable this season though, and with Tottenham averaging 2.37 goals per home game and conceding 0.87 per game we think a 2-1 correct score prediction is a good choice. Football, Netherlands: Excelsior live scores, results, fixtures Excelsior Rotterdam page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). FC Copenhagen's Michael Santos has been given a three-match ban by Uefa for "assaulting another person" during his side's Europa League win over Celtic. Santos and a Copenhagen staff member were charged by Police Scotland in connection with an alleged assault on an officer as his side celebrated their second goal in the 3-1 win in Glasgow in February. The attacker reportedly pushed over a police officer during the Danish side's celebrations in their 4-2 aggregate win in the last-16 tie.

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page