top of page

BeQuesada Group

Público·32 miembros

Today: Göteborg v Silkeborg live online 02/02/2024

When the match starts, you will be able to follow IFK Göteborg vs Silkeborg ... For today's football schedule and results visit our football live score page.

The performance of the referee was like my team, not so good," said Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti. Straightaway we said no penalty," said MOTD pundit Cahill. Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he cannot leave Mason Greenwood out of his team after the teenager scored for the third straight Premier League game. The English forward, 18, took his tally to 16 for the campaign by netting in United's 3-0 victory at Aston Villa. Utrecht have won four of their last six matches in all competitions and RKC have lost four of their last six matches in league and cup, and over 2.5 goals were produced in each of Utrecht’s and four of RKC’s last six matches. Utrecht have won five of their seven home games in the Eredivisie while RKC have lost six of their seven away games. Goteborg - Silkeborg prediction 02.02.2024 19 hours ago — The Goteborg vs Silkeborg match in the World Atlantic Cup is set to begin on 02.02 at 13:30. For those interested in sports betting, they can ... He is the best all-round midfielder in the world," said United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who admits that it can be tricky to designate a precise midfield duty for the former Juventus player. He can perform all roles, but if I play him low, (some people will say] he should have played high and, if I play him high, I should have played low. Lewis Travis tries a through ball, but Darragh Lenihan is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Fulham. Terence Kongolo replaces Josh Onomah. Posted at 80' Corner, Blackburn Rovers. Conceded by Joe Bryan. BookingPosted at 79' Bobby De Cordova-Reid (Fulham) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 79' Foul by Bobby De Cordova-Reid (Fulham). Posted at 79' Stewart Downing (Blackburn Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Dukla took 4 points in both games after the restart of the season. The team has 35 points and is in 4th place, tied with Kralowe and the playoffs 3. Slavoj, on the other hand, only got 1 point on the 2 restart games and is already in the middle of the lower table, they are also very low exterior with 1W 1D 7L. Guests are surely the best team in Ukraine Premier league and they will very easy win in this match from 16th round. This team was great in last round in Champions league, when they are played against one of the strongest teams in the world, Manchester City and take form that rival, one big point, 1-1. I believe that they will be on good level and in this match and they will not have any problems to beat Mariupol. It is really big difference between this teams, so everything is clear. I will bet on goals and enjoy in this duel. It capped a remarkable recovery for Manchester United - with credit also due to manager Solskjaer for guiding his side into the top four. Leicester suffer bitter disappointmentThe scenes at the final whistle here showed the extent of Leicester City's bitter disappointment at being denied the footballing and financial prize that seemed theirs for the taking for so long. Brendan Rodgers' side had started to lose their early-season sparkle even before the campaign was halted in March by the coronavirus pandemic - yet they were still in a powerful position as the finish line approached. Most goals in first 100 Premier League appearances for a single teamPlayerTeamGoalsAlan ShearerBlackburn Rovers79Mohamed SalahLiverpool70Ruud van NistelrooyManchester United68Sergio AgueroManchester City64Fernando TorresLiverpool63The 27-year-old's first-half strike lifts him above former Reds forward Luis Suarez as the club's greatest overseas goalscorer of all time, while also making him the first Liverpool player since Michael Owen in 2002-03 to reach 20 goals in all competitions in three successive campaigns. We did what we were asked to do and we need to act accordingly and trust the experts. United took the lead when Odion Ighalo fired a brilliant volley into the roof of the goal after 28 minutes, but it wasn't until the second half that they started to take control. Daniel James made it two shortly before the hour, and once Mata had put the game beyond doubt Mason Greenwood and Andreas Pereira netted twice more in injury time to complete the rout. Italy has emerged as the worst-hit country outside China with over 35,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus and nearly 3,000 deaths. Serie A was the first of the big five European leagues to be suspended and the stoppage is expected to last for weeks or months, causing significant damage to clubs' revenues. However, the visitors are scoring 1.5 goals per game this season, scoring in 11 of their 13 away trips in all competitions. That’s seen both teams score in 75% of the Robins’ trips, while Charlton are looking good up front and wide open at the back, with one clean sheet in 14 games. After that form, we’re backing both teams to score here. IFK Göteborg vs Silkeborg livestream, H2H and - Axscore IFK Göteborg vs Silkeborg live score (watch full match replay and shows) starts on 02 Feb 2024 at 18:30 UTC time at Estádio Do Algarve stadium in Club ... I feel. Sturridge joined Trabzonspor on a three-year deal in August and had seven goals and four assists for the Turkish Super Lig side in all competitions. He thanked the club and said he had no choice but to leave them. I feel uncomfortable and I just don't think it's the right thing for me to continue accepting wages from a team I can't contribute to due to being banned," he said. sitting seventh in the table, Mirandes is just behind the playoffs, Numancia slipped to 16th place after a bad run before the break and is only 3 points ahead of the relegation zone, but I expect a close game with a draw at the End. A very close match is expected between these two teams in this Castilian derby. I think that both teams with one point will confirm to maintain their ambitions of still being able to play in the second league. In addition, the two previous matches they have played against each other was draw. So I think that on this third occasion, the defensive characteristics of both teams can be repeated. There is still work to do in the second leg, and losing Aymeric Laporte to another injury was a big blow - but City have put themselves in a wonderful position to make it through to the quarter-finals. False nines leave Real without a striker to markWhen I saw City's line-up, I thought straight away that Guardiola had gone with legs and energy in his team rather than risking too many players who might not last the 90 minutes, but I still did not know what shape he would use. Veteran Brighton striker Glenn Murray then grabbed the equaliser in the 79th minute from close range and although there was a suspicion of handball before the 36-year-old slotted home, VAR allowed the goal to stand. Brighton looked the more likely to win the game and needed a superb save from Fabianski to deny Solly March near the end. Leverkusen have won their last five games in all competitions. Leverkusen have won their last four home league games by an aggregate score of 13-2. Wolfsburg have conceded in each of their last five away league games. Leverkusen have won six of their last seven league matches. Bayer Leverkusen are looking for more points as they chase a place in the Champions League. Augsburg is struggling to keep up the pace in Bundesliga, they are just 5 points from the red line and now it's time to start fighting hard not to fall to Bundesliga 2. Playing at home against a fairly strong Wolfsburg they will have to score if they want to survive. Last two matches at Augsburg resulted 2 x 1 and 2 x 3 in the last one. We can certainly expect goals here, despite Wolfsburg being a fairly conservative team in terms of scoring and conceding. 1 x 1, 1 x 2 or even 2 x 1 is my guess MANCHESTER, England, March 14 (Reuters) - Manchester City's appeal against their two-year UEFA ban from European football is up in the air as the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Switzerland deals with the impact of the coronavirus. City had hoped to have their hearing heard by early summer but that may be optimistic given the court in Lausanne has already postponed three hearings and has 16 cases already scheduled until May 18, with the City case not yet listed. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Danilo (Juventus). Posted at 90'+1' Musa Juwara (Bologna) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 89' Offside, Juventus. Wojciech Szczesny tries a through ball, but Douglas Costa is caught offside. Posted at 88' Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Gianmarco Cangiano (Bologna). Posted at 88' Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Tonight will be playing match between teams Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund . my prediction for this match is draw result. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons why I chose to play this tip. Barcelona is favorite here but Borussia Dortmund have great team and they are so underrated here. Barcelona played draw at home against Slavia prag so why not to play draw against much better team from Germany. I think that away team will score 1 goal here and I expect 1:1 correct score here. good luck to everyone who follow this tip, I think this is value bet. Subs: Gudmundsson 6, Rodriguez 6, Brady N/A. Manchester United: De Gea 7, Young 6, Lindelof 7, Maguire 7, Williams 8, Fred 8, Matic 6, Pereira 8, James 7, Martial 7, Rashford 7. Subs: Lingard 6, Shaw N/A. KEY MOMENTS 19’ - CLOSE! Swift counter from United, Martial feeds Rashford across the box, he cuts onto his left, drills for the bottom corner, but sees his strike fizz just wide. 'Correct Score' punters can try a 2-1 win for the hosts. Blackpool have the quality to outscore their opponents, but Stanley have scored once in each of their last two away, while The Seasiders have a habit of leaking one at home, shipping a single goal in three of their last four at home. While Livingston have done well to keep opposite teams at bay when playing at home, it's hard to deny the firepower Hibs have up front. But he Edinburgh club are almost sloppy, as they have conceded almost as many as they have scored on the road; Livingston could punish them for that. It would only be "fair" to award Liverpool the Premier League title if the season is not completed because of coronavirus, says Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan. With football in England suspended until at least 30 April, Liverpool have a 25-point lead over defending champions City and are two wins from a first top-flight title in 30 years. Asked if the Reds should be given the trophy if the season is cut short, Gudogan told German broadcaster ZDF: "For me, that would be OK, yes. Second-placed Leicester City host Southampton on Saturday. The Foxes thrashed the Saints 9-0, the biggest ever top flight away win in English soccer, in the reverse fixture in October but Southampton have tightened up considerably since that humiliation, conceding only 13 goals in 11 games. Four more goals for Leicester would set another record, however, as the most one club has put past another in the league. DOHA, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Kuwait stunned a weakened Saudi Arabia side, triumphing 3-1 in their opening match of the Arabian Gulf Cup at the Abdullah bin Khalifa Stadium in Doha on Wednesday. Kuwait scored twice in quick succession at the end of the first half through Ahmed Al-Dhefiri and Sami Al-Sanea, with substitute Mubarak Al-Faneni making it 3-0 in the 90th minute. Stan Wawrinka is odd Happy birthday, Stan. Football season may be cancelled - UEFA head Aleksander Ceferin, UEFA's head, has admitted that football's current season Europe could be cancelled entirely. Meanwhile, the Formula 1 season may continue into January in order to be completed. Players concerns over workload According to a report in the Daily Mail, Premier League players are concerned over their potential workload when they return to action. Of course there is a lot of nervousness, there's a lot of questions to be answered but I think it's helped us the last week that we could train in full contact now," added Rosler, who discovered he had cancer in 2003. Uwe Rosler was appointed Fortuna Dusseldorf boss in January"I think when we are on the football pitch we are back to normal. Everything outside the football pitch is strange, is not normal, you have to adapt to it pretty quick. The MLS will find itself in a very competitive marketplace with the NHL negotiating a new U. S. NFL rights coming up for auction in 2022. Garber, however, believes the MLS can offer something the other leagues cannot: access to the 18-34 demographic coveted by advertisers. A 2017 Gallup poll MLS uses in promotional material found that its popularity with the 18-34 age group was up 11% while the NFL, NBA and MLB were all down. SC Amiens v FCO Dijon predictions for this Ligue 1 match. This is shaping up the be quite the six pointer with both sides at the wrong end of the table but will either team be able to muster up the quality to earn the three points? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. I can only thank them for having the ability to forgive, recognise that one naive moment does not define a person and offer me a second chance to do what I love to do. Madley confirmed he has agreed to attend a Football Association discrimination workshop. He will also officiate matches at grassroots level for the rest of the current season, which he said would help him reintegrate into the English game. Can they make it six wins in a row, for the first time since Gary Megson’s managerial tenure? At home, West Bromwich Albion has not lost to Swansea City in their last 4 matches. In the last 8 meetings played by West Bromwich Albion at home, West Bromwich Albion have won 3 times, there have been 2 draws while Swansea City have won 3 times. But with what has been happening, I'm sure that Mbappe's arrival at Real Madrid will be postponed. There is no way that Mbappe will extend his contract with PSG. They will have an agreement between them in place because PSG agreed to let him go this summer. In my opinion, it's just a question of time. An excellent 2-0 win away at Oldham certainly kicked 2020 off in the right fashion and the side will be hungry to continue the momentum said win has generated in this clash. Indeed, although they started the season poorly, Scunthorpe are now in much better shape and are playing at the standard expected, having now losing just 2 of their last 10 matches, winning 7 times in the process. Fortuna Düsseldorf will be expecting Werder Bremen in a relegation fight to decide who moves out of relegation. A win here will push the winner out of relegation if the other relegation mates didn't win their games. There may have been fewer clashes but there certainly wasn't a shortage of standout performers - we took a look at three in particular. Erin Cuthbert - Chelsea Chelsea proved they can do just fine without striker Sam Kerr, who is on international duty with Australia, by putting eight past West Ham at Kingsmeadow on Sunday. Lewandowski's absence is a blow for Bayern but they have able deputies like Serge Gnabry in their ranks. Gnabry has 11 goals in the Bundesliga this season. With the likes of assist-machine Thomas Muller playing alongside him, he will be confident of adding to his tally. Muller has 16 assists in the Bundesliga this season. Back Bayern to win and both teams to score. Players should follow the news, it adds, but not too much. Avoid reading everything on COVID-19 in the news or on social media because this can unnecessarily amplify stress or worry," it says. Some national players' unions, meanwhile, have set up hotlines to help their members. Baer-Hoffman said women players might struggle more as their living conditions were often inferior to those of male players. Bournemouth only had two shots on target, with one of those coming from Junior Stanislas on his return from eight months out with a knee injury. Graham Potter's Brighton move three points above Bournemouth, with both clubs on a similar run of form - one win in eight before this game - and only previously separated on goals scored. Follow reaction and all of Saturday's games hereJahanbakhsh finally ends goal drought Media playback is not supported on this device Potter pleased with 'fantastic' Brighton Jahanbakhsh's time in England has not gone to plan. Farsley and Brackley Town will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League North. Farsley this season have the following results: 8W, 3D and 7L. Meanwhile Brackley Town have 8W, 5D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Jose Mourinho has won none of his past six matches against his former clubs in all competitions (D2 L4), taking just one point from four Premier League matches against Chelsea and Man Utd this season (D1 L3). Spurs are winless in seven games in all competitions (D3 L4), their worst run since November 2016 (also seven without a win). What next?Tottenham host West Ham in the Premier League on Tuesday, 23 June (20:15 BST) while Manchester United are at home to Sheffield United on Wednesday, 24 June (18:00 BST). And it is expected now that top-flight domestic football will be put on hiatus. Rightly so. If a manager is positive for coronavirus and his entire playing staff have to be placed in quarantine, there is no way they can fulfil fixtures. It will only be a matter of time before more cases come to light, and the full reality of what the world is facing seems finally to be taking hold at the Premier League. Although Sheffield United have won the cup four times, their last triumph was in 1925. Perhaps sensing they are overdue another success, United had few problems overcoming Millwall 2-0 with excellent strikes from Muhamed Besic and Oliver Norwood. League One side Portsmouth, who won the cup in 2008, also booked a place in the fifth round for the first time in 10 years with a comfortable 4-2 win over Championship strugglers Barnsley. In terms of points per game, Liverpool have the best record of any of the six English league teams to go 34 or more games unbeaten. Table of English teams to go 34 games or more unbeaten - sorted by points per game and adjusted to three points for a win where necessary @-webkit-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-webkit-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-webkit-transform:rotate(360deg);} } @-moz-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-moz-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-moz-transform:rotate(360deg);} } @-ms-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-ms-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-ms-transform:rotate(360deg);} } . Isloch reserves and Energetik-BGU reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league in Belarus. Isloch reserves this season have the following results: 6W, 1D and 2L. Meanwhile Energetik-BGU reserves have 3W, 2D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page