top of page

BeQuesada Group

Público·32 miembros

Today: DR Congo vs. Guinea live free 2 February 2024 Watch TV

HIGHLIGHTS | Tanzania DR Congo #TotalEnergiesAFCON2023 - MD3 Group F. CAF ... Guinea-Bissau Road to TotalEnergies AFCON 2023. CAF TV. 9.2K views. 4 ...

Premier League plans 'World Cup' season finish According to a report in the Independent, the Premier League is considering a season finale that will look a little like the World Cup. Our report is here, which summarises that players will be kept in hotels, isolated from their families, for the remaining 92 fixtures, which would be broadcast several times a day over June and July. In contrast, Everton's barren run at Anfield stretches to 20 years and counting, with Marco Silva's position appearing to be somewhat untenable as the Blues dropped into the relegation zone. TALKING POINT Liverpool march on, but it looks bleak for Silva. The records pile up for Liverpool and Klopp as they continue to rack up the wins. I believe surely here in at least four goals and that is very real option, if we just see how this teams are playing in this moment. SoCiety is not secure first place and they will surely try to win one more time. In first match of this two rivals, it was 3-0 for City in Ukraine, but I believe that this time and Ukrainian team will surely score at least one goal here, maybe even more than that. Of course, rest will do the home team, so yea, I will try here with over 3,5 what is ok. Torino and Udinese will face each other in the upcoming match in the Serie A. Torino this season have the following results: 8W, 4D and 14L. Meanwhile Udinese have 7W, 7D and 12L. This season Torino are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. AFCON: DR Congo vs Guinea Quarter-Final Preview & Odds 3 days ago — Streaming: Watch Live Sports. Head-to-Head. DR Congo vs Guinea Quarter-final previews note that the DRC are on a four-game unbeaten streak vs ... The hosts are hoping for a rare strong start to the New Year. Sheffield Wednesday haven't won their first league game of a calendar year since 2016 against Fulham, drawing two and losing one since. Meanwhile, Owls boss Garry Monk hasn't beaten Hull in any of his last three league matches (D1 L2). We expect both of those waits to continue, with a 2-2 draw our pick here following high scoring form from both, while their last three meetings at this ground have finished level. AFCON 2023 - Watch Nigeria vs. Angola and DR Congo 9 hours ago — The winner of this quarterfinal will face either Ivory Coast or Mali in the semifinals. TV listings, live streaming info, kick-off time. Congo ... Cart Detail - [LiveStreams] DR Congo vs Guinea Live 2 days ago — [LiveStreams] DR Congo vs Guinea Live Quarterfinal Free on TV Our Sponsors. Tournament Contact. Nitya Beras 928521485252 · nityaberra@gmail ... Diriangen ”will fight with“ Real Madrid ”in the 18th round. “Diriangen” is a frankly weak team, it will be extremely difficult for the upcoming battle. In addition to the big problems in defense, the team is somehow in no hurry to score. “Diriangen” has the least number of goals scored in the tournament. “Real Madrid” also has problems in defense, but in total it looks an order of magnitude more interesting than the opponent. Most likely, in the upcoming fight, the team will also look more interesting.Diriangen ”is located in last place in the standings, in the team’s piggy bank now there are only 14 points. “Real Madrid” has 21 points and takes sixth place in the table. The teams have already met in March this year, the match ended with a score of 1: 1. Given the level of the game of the “Dragon” team, the draw result of the match is very similar to chance. I propose to bet on the victory of the guests in the upcoming match AFCON Livestream: How to Watch Africa Cup of Nations Jan 13, 2024 — Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a ... It seems like a stupid thing to waste my money on Levski Sofia here as last round the league leaders from Ludogorets came and played here at Arda who allowed their opponents just 7 shots from which only 3 were on target as they went 1-0 down in the first half but quickly got their own goal on the scoreboard and with no further goal being scored in the 2nd half which was not a one sided affair at all it ended with under 2.5 goals and with 1-1 in the end. Runners-up three times in the past four seasons, they have slumped to eleventh in the table and have lost four of their five Serie A matches since Gennaro Gattuso replaced Carlo Ancelotti -- who himself had taken Sarri's place -- in December. Juventus have opened up a four-point lead over Inter Milan, who host Cagliari in Sunday's midday match at San Siro on a weekend which also features the Derby della Capitale between AS Roma and third-placed Lazio -- themselves aiming for a remarkable 12th successive league win. It’s fair to say that things haven’t gone overly well for The Citizens this season, with shock defeats to Norwich and Wolves precluding this more expected loss at the hands of Liverpool. They find themselves 4th in the Premier League now, some nine points adrift of the top spot holders and a point behind both Chelsea and Leicester. Defeat on Saturday would leave their title hopes teetering on the brink of extinction at a very early stage in the season. Hatta will play against Al Khaleej in the Arabian Gulf league match. Hatta have lost 4 of their last 5 matches and is in very bad shape right now. They are sitting on second bottom of the table and have 8 points in their name. They have lost 4 straight matches. Sivasspor will against Rizepor in match Turkey Super League. My prediction that Sivasspor could be won on this match with margin score is 2 goals. Sivasspor have better result on last 3 match in league due to Sivasspor have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Rizepor have also good result on last 3 match due to Rizepor have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, I'm sure that Sivasspor can defeat Rizepor on this match due to Sivasspor have yet lose in every home match. Surely Sivasspor have more chance to win on this match. Inter seems to be much stronger than Ludogorets and their 2-0 away win in the first leg almost make them sure to qualify to the next round: I think they will try to save many energies tonight, considering that they will have to face Juventus in few days and that will be a fundamental game for the whole season. Some reserves should play for Inter, so even scoring more than once won't be easy and considering that Ludogorest won't score at all in my opinion, this should be an Under game, just like it has happened in the first leg (0-2). Watch DR Congo vs Guinea Quarterfinal in USA on Sky 15 hours ago — The venue for the DR Congo vs Guinea Quarterfinal is Alassane Ouattara Stadium. If you can not reach the destination, stream it through Sky ... Substitute Gareth Bale received a mixed reception at the Bernabeu as Real Madrid fought back to defeat Real Sociedad and stay joint-top of La Liga with Barcelona. Bale was pictured with a flag that read 'Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order' while on international duty and was initially jeered by home supporters. Real's Karim Benzema cancelled out Willian Jose's second-minute opener. Second-half goals from Luka Modric and Federico Valverde then sealed victory. Defender Dejan Lovren is in contention to return to the squad, having recovered from a muscle injury sustained during Liverpool's win against Salzburg in the group stage of the Champions League last month. Dejan has trained now since the start of the week," Klopp said. So, (these are his) first steps out on the pitch, it’s good. The Foxes - who had not scored in the previous four games - fully deserved their first victory in six matches. James Maddison had earlier gone close to breaking the deadlock when his 25-yard shot hit the crossbar. The Foxes will play Chelsea at home in the quarter-finals on the weekend of 21 March. FA Cup quarter-final drawLive: TV, radio and text coverage of Wednesday's FA Cup fifth-round actionForm counts for nothing in this oneBirmingham came into the game unbeaten in 13 matches, a run going back to New Year's Day, as they have climbed from relegation trouble in the Championship to mid-table safety. The formal confirmation letter was sent on 14 May to the Uefa Euro 2020 operations director, Sharon Burkhalter-Lau, together with all the required accompanying documentation," said a Local Organising Structure Glasgow spokesperson. This followed extensive discussions with all relevant stakeholders and partners involved in hosting the tournament in Glasgow since the March 17 postponement decision. We look forward to Hampden Park, Glasgow and the Scotland as a whole playing a key role as co-hosts of a memorable Uefa Euro 2020 next year. Media playback is not supported on this device Moyes wants to build 'something special' at West Ham Don't get me wrong, West Ham still have issues - but I am still not convinced by the Gunners, either. The Gunners have won their past two Premier League games, but I do not see them going on a long winning run. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Tom's prediction: 0-0 Crystal Palace v WatfordWatford were outstanding in their win over Liverpool last time out, but their challenge is to follow that with another positive result here. We’re confident that over 2.5 goals will be produced this weekend and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-2 in favour of Heracles. The visitors arrive as the clear form favourites with four wins from their last six matches and have been scoring and conceding goals for fun of late, more so at the right end of the pitch, while Sparta have shipped six goals in their last three matches but have also scored three times during that period. We’ve backed goals in this game and believe Heracles will just do enough to secure all three points. And they were travelling into the unknown, because no-one knows what County team will turn up each week; victory over Livingston followed by defeat by Hibs, a morale-boosting win at Pittodrie before a confidence-crushing hammering at Motherwell. County have conceded more goals from set pieces than anyone else this season, and Rangers appeared determined to add a 19th goal to the list with a series of early corners, but everything was scrappy with little fluency from the visitors. LIVE Coronavirus in sport: Wimbledon cancelled, UEFA postpone June games According to Julian Knight MP, the Premier League is living in a “moral vacuum”. This follows the decision of a number of clubs, most notably Tottenham, to avail themselves of governmental relief money by furloughing non-playing staff while the players, some of whom earn more than seems sensible, proceed apparently untroubled. Given the unforeseen and unprecedented situation [. Stakeholders are told they "should be in a position to communicate to Uefa by 25 May the planned restart of their domestic competitions, including the date of restart and the relevant competition format". It adds: "In the event that a domestic competition is to be prematurely terminated for legitimate reasons […] Uefa would require the national association to explain by 25 May. The hosts have struggled at home this term, failing to win against any side above 16th in the table. That’s rooted Fiorentina in the bottom half, with their early good form tailing off to leave them in the lower reaches of the table. Fiorentina head here without a win in six, while they’ve failed to win 17 of their last 19 league games at home. Kenny McLean (Norwich City) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Todd Cantwell with a headed pass following a corner. Arsenal drew against Southampton to increase the pressure on manager Unai Emery, who saw his side slip to ninth in the Premier League. The result leaves the Gunners nine points worse off than at the corresponding stage last term, while the Saints remain 19th. Nimes aren't having the best of seasons, but if we scratch beneath the surface there's a reasonable amount to like about their home efforts, so much so that they warrant more respect in the betting. For all they've not taken a great deal of points, Blaquart's side have been tough to beat at home, especially of late, losing just one of their last five. During that time, they've conceded only three goals and haven't conceded more than once in 90 minutes. They've also done a good job of bettering teams in terms of shots, averaging 17 for and 8.2 against. The 31-year-old looks in tremendous condition, is linked with a number of clubs and his contract runs out at the end of the season. Did you know? Upon scoring against West Ham, Willian became the first player to score in a Premier League game in every month of the year. Dendoncker: I don't care how good your attitude is but when you've played four games in 11 days the chances are you will run out of steam. Ashley willing to structure payments. The reduction would reflect the impact of the new coronavirus pandemic that has halted most soccer worldwide. Newcastle are one of three Premier League clubs to have furloughed staff. The north-east club has been on the market for several years and talks with Staveley's PCP have been going on behind the scenes for some time. It was something light. I could have recovered one week after the game, so it was not something serious. I am OK. I can play the rest of the season without a problem. When I came back I was very strong and very focused and my physical condition was very well. I maybe pushed too hard after coming back, too much to be on my highest level, but I worked a lot and for that I am happy because I could be in one of my best moments after the injury. It did not say exactly when he would be freed from the Allenwood prison in Pennsylvania. Marin was found guilty in December 2017 on six conspiracy counts, including to commit racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering. The man who oversaw the organisation of the 2014 World Cup was one of three CBF presidents indicted in the FIFA corruption scandal, but the only one jailed. Watch: AFCON 2023 quarter-finals - DR Congo v Guinea 8 hours ago — Watch live coverage and follow text updates of the quarter-final match between DR Congo v Guinea in the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations. The 2021 Africa Cup of Nations will start on 9 January after its dates were moved, hosts Cameroon have announced. The tournament was scheduled to take place in June and July but was changed because of the "unfavourable" weather in the country at that time of year. It means a number of Premier League clubs could be without first-team players at a crucial stage of the season. The 2019 tournament in Egypt was the first one to be held in the summer. There will be times when we suffer because Bayern are incredible with the ball but that’s our job over the next two games. Video - All smiles as Lampard throws himself into Chelsea training session01:01 The Bavarians cruised through the group stage with a perfect record of six wins. They are also top of the Bundesliga and in the hunt for a record-extending eighth league crown.

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page