top of page

BeQuesada Group

Público·45 miembros

West Ham United vs. Bournemouth live video 1 February 2024 Livestream

WEST HAM VS BOURNEMOUTH - YouTubeYouTube · Mr Flutini3 views · 1 day ago YouTube · Mr Flutini YouTube · Mr Flutini 7:52

The visitors had already had a goal ruled out by the video assistant referee (VAR) when McBurnie exploited indecision in the Brighton defence to take control of a long ball and lash home the winner midway through the first half. After a toothless first-half performance, Brighton boss Graham Potter made a double substitution at halftime, introducing Aaron Connolly for Leandro Trossard and Glenn Murray for Pascal Gross. I'm proud of the effort of the team. It's a massive disappointment to all of us, especially the players. Birmingham deserved to get to extra time with the effort we put in and how smart everyone played. That's the difference when you play with a team with such quality. Any chance can cost you a result. We need to congratulate Leicester because they made it through. We're still on the build and we need to keep going. Last season's Segunda runners-up have only failed to score in three of their 17 La Liga matches overall this term and rate as good value to strike against an Eibar side who have kept just one clean sheet from eight at Ipurua this term. The hosts have conceded 11 in their last five home games and clearly look vulnerable up against this talented Granada attack. West Ham vs Bournemouth preview: Premier League team 5 hours ago — Follow all the build-up to West Ham vs Bournemouth in the Premier League on Thursday. Kick-off 7.30pm. Watch free match highlights shortly ... WEST HAM vs BOURNEMOUTH Live Stream Football EPL WEST HAM vs BOURNEMOUTH Live Stream Football EPLYouTube · And It's Live Sports Streams1 day ago YouTube · And It's Live Sports Streams YouTube · And It's Live Sports Streams This current iteration of Spurs cannot currently provide him with that, particularly with their most incisive passing midfielder, Tanguy Ndombele, ostracised by the head coach. Yet on a base level, perhaps the opportunity to work with one of the most famous managers in the game could be an attractive proposition for Haaland? Why would Dortmund sell? All of these arguments bypass one key issue: Dortmund would have to want to sell Haaland. Read his views here. On Thursday, Marcus Foley made the case for Sadio Mane – claiming that he is "a master of all trades, a jack of none". The Debate: Why Sadio Mane must be PFA Player of the Year And watch their views in all their glory here: Video - 'Mane has no weaknesses!' - Who deserves to be POTY?13:49 11:45 - Rodgers escaped Peru before airport shutdown Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers barely got out of Peru on March 18 just before the airport closed down due to the coronavirus pandemic Reuters have reported. Borussia will be meeting with the away team Eintracht and this game we can be very sure that the home team will try the very best to make sure they win this game and so making us to be very sure that this two team will give e us an oer vof 2.5 total goals as looking at the last games they have meet together they have recorded an over of 2.5 total goals in many games Mikel Arteta’s first match in charge of Arsenal didn’t go entirely to plan as his Gunners side laboured to a 1-1 draw away to Bournemouth on Boxing Day, and with clashes against Chelsea and Manchester United coming up things aren’t going to get any easier for him in the next week. MASSIVE GAME FOR WEST HAM V BOURNEMOUTH MASSIVE GAME FOR WEST HAM V BOURNEMOUTHYouTube · West Ham Network1 view · 15 hours ago YouTube · West Ham Network YouTube · West Ham Network LIVE The problem is not in the legs, it's in the head. We never give up. Hamilton assistant manager Guillaume Beuzelin: "Of course I am proud of the performance we put in today, especially with 10 men. It was brilliant to see. Unfortunately we didn't hold on for the win - if it was 11 v 11 we would have won that game. On Jamie Hamilton's red card) "It was one of those - was it intentional or unintentional? If the referee calls it as intentional then he is the last defender and rules are rules. We had to win to regain our emotional equilibrium, to get rid of that frustration and we couldn't. And what is true is the social mass of Arsenal, which is very big, couldn't see it, couldn't connect with what was happening and it is true that in this situation, as happens in every country and with every team, the coach finds himself targeted. I spoke to the players three or four weeks before the process began to tell them that things were not going well and that I couldn't see the team I pictured on the field of play, I couldn't identify what I was looking for. West Ham vs Bournemouth: Prediction, kick-off time, TV 51 minutes ago — West Ham vs Bournemouth: Prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds. Hammers looking for first win in a month. Paper Round's view: It's no surprise that clubs are accepting that they will have to meet Dortmund's demands for Sancho. The 19-year-old is one of the brightest young prospects in world football at the moment, so the Bundesliga side know they can ask for £120m. It was always likely that Sancho would return to the Premier League after taking the risk to leave Manchester City and search for first-team football back in 2017 and it has been widely reported that he was a childhood Chelsea supporter. TALKING POINT Wolves firmly in race for top four. Wolves have gone unnoticed for much of the season but this result will have their rivals for the top-four watching nervously over their shoulders. Only three days after advancing in the Europa League, Wolves rolled their sleeves up once more to come from behind twice in the game and then showed class to nick all three points. Assisted by Raúl Jiménez. Posted at 88' Attempt blocked. Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by João Moutinho. Posted at 88' Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Bernardo Silva (Manchester City). Posted at 84' Romain Saïss (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Stanley also rank highly when it comes to shots for, shots on target for and touches inside the opposition box. They'll fancy themselves to hurt one of the worst defences in the league, that's for sure. Three of the last four Holstein home league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Holstein have only scored 15 home league goals this season and Stuttgart 15 on their travels, Three of the last four Stuttgart away league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Holstein are eighth in Bundesliga II and host Stuttgart who are in third. I can't decide whether their latest victims were suffering from pre-Christmas anxiety or just sheer inertia. Brighton were awful and would have been destroyed had VAR not saved them on two occasions. While Oli McBurnie will get the headlines, and deservedly so having previously struggled to get among the goals in the Premier League, my man of the match was John Lundstram, who has been magnificent for United this season. I would be doing myself, my family and my community an injustice if I didn't stand here today with my voice and my platform and ask you for help. Around 1. England are eligible for free school meals and a survey by the Food Foundation in May said that more than 200,000 children have had to skip meals because their family could not access enough food during lockdown. Ten years ago, I would have been one of those children, and you would never have heard my voice and seen my determination to become part of the solution," said Rashford. Live commentary: AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City 6 days ago — Click play to listen to BBC Radio Solent's commentary of AFC Bournemouth against Swansea City in the Emirates FA Cup. Toronto did not previously disclose what Curtis described as a "severe and complicated ankle injury" as the club were hoping Bradley, 32, could avoid surgery and rather rehab the injury. He stayed in Toronto for a tremendous part of the off-season and we really tried to work with him on his rehab as much as possible to try to get him to a point where he's returning to play full strength," Curtis said in a video posted on the club's website from their first training session of the season. Last 3 game between them ended all of them with even 6 or 7 goals being scored in them for example when they met at Rapid earlier this season it ended up in a high scoring draw ending 3-3 in the end while last season as both were part of the same relegation group the game played here ended in a 4-2 win for the guests while at Rapid it was actually Hartberg who won the game with 4-3 in the end so as you can see really high scoring games between them played last year in the league. Read the full story Spurs players radge over staff furlough The Daily Mail reports that Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has angered his squad with the treatment of Spurs’ non-playing staff. Players think that Levy has furloughed staff on 80% of wages in order to increase the pressure on them in order to take a pay cut of their own. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Chelsea. Michy Batshuayi replaces Jorginho. Posted at 78' Foul by Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea). Posted at 78' Dan Gosling (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 77' Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Chris Mepham (Bournemouth). Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. This match will have a lot more importance for Standard Liege than Arsenal. The hosts carry a good run to the game, especially in Europa League, where they have not lost in 10 home matches. One factor though, about them, and Arsenal too, is the porous nature of their defences. Standard Liege have three clean sheets in 15 matches, and Arsenal have two; with this, we can expect goals from both sides, looking at their scoring records as well. Arsenal have been on a poor run, but just managed a comeback to win their first in 10 matches. They will be keen to build on that here and despite having secured a place in the next round, they are seeking stability and that comes with wins. Their poor season is not so much reflected in Europa League, and they beat Standard Liege 4-0 in the first meeting. Having Standard Liege’s home form as well, we feel this could end in a draw. Brighton and Hove Albion will host Leicester City. Brighton and Hove Albion are presently in 11th position with 15 points from 12 matches, scoring 15 goals against 17. Their last 1-3 lost against Man United brought their moral low and they will try here not to lose with such high margin of goals. After two straight wins against Norwich 2-0 and against Everton 3-2, things was fine against before the game against M.United. Leicester City has shown good enough that they are ready to compete with the top clubs like Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea including Man United with their incredible form that put them in 2nd position with 26 points from 12 matches, scoring 29 goals against 8. If they want to keep the good form rolling then here is a must win. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 70' Fred (Manchester United) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 70' Hand ball by Fred (Manchester United). Leon Bailey tapped in a Kai Havertz assist on the half hour to put the visitors ahead but their lead only lasted two minutes with Patrik Schick rising high to head in a cross from Christopher Nkunku for his seventh league goal. You see the level of detail and performance that is needed to be the best in the world in any sport. I loved watching both teams play, and as an Englishman I was really proud of what they did and it was heart-warming to see. How big an advantage will it be to play three group games at Wembley?Ten or 12 teams will get the opportunity to play group matches at home, so a lot of teams will benefit from that. Yet their total outlay on Daniel Podence, Luke Matheson and Leonardo Campana was almost £20m, the fifth highest in the Premier League and more than Wolves have ever spent in a January window. The criticism comes from growing expectations that now have to be managed. There are some who feel the club may have got to their present situation slightly more quickly than was actually ideal. There have been some major changes since that night in Crawley. It's the final game of the main Serie B season and these two clubs have a lot to play for. They are both in the promotion play-off positions but only just. Frosinone are in terrible form, playing more like a side battling against relegation. Pisa are in better form but still struggling away from home. Keeping clean sheets isn't a strong point for either side, go for both teams to score in this match. Lewis Grabban (2005-) Millwall, Bournemouth, Norwich, Reading, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Nottingham Forest. Promotion (2014-15)Played a part in Norwich's play-off success in 2014-15 but has enjoyed more prolific spells at this level with Bournemouth, Sunderland and Nottingham Forest - scoring 22 league goals in 2013-14. Grabban has already reached double figures this season. Troy Deeney (2006-) Watford. Kristiansund and Stromsgodset will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eliteserien in Norway. Kristiansund this season have the following results: 11W, 8D and 10L. Meanwhile Stromsgodset have 7W, 8D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 81' Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Nathan Redmond (Southampton). Posted at 80' Attempt saved. Trézéguet (Aston Villa) right footed shot from long range on the left is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 79' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 79' Foul by Oriol Romeu (Southampton). Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. We have agreed that we will sit down after the last game (of the year) and discuss everything and possibly continue with him beyond the winter," said club CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge KLINSMANN DEBUT Former Germany coach Juergen Klinsmann returned to the Bundesliga after a decade away but his Hertha Berlin debut was spoiled by a 2-1 home loss to Borussia Dortmund. Roda and Volendam will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Roda this season have the following results: 4W, 9D and 9L. Meanwhile Volendam have 13W, 4D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Sunday is the final day in Serie A in 2019, while it’s also the date of the Italian Super Cup final. This weekend sees champions Juventus facing Coppa Italia winners Lazio, which has become a familiar fixture over recent years in this competition. from the previous matches the two teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match... from previous matches both teams always play with a final score over 2.5 goals I predict the visitors will be able to score in the first round and the second half runs during the match.. from previous matches the visitors can always win this match .. for the prediction score of this match I predict 0-4... and the victory is achieved by the visitors I hope this prediction can be useful for all of us and can win this match ... Gareth is fine. He has two years left on his contract," he told BBC Sport. He likes living in Madrid and he is going nowhere. He is still as good as anyone else in the team. It's up to [Real Madrid manager] Zinedine Zidane. Of course there's been interest but there's hardly a club in the world which can afford him. It's a great loss that he's not in the Real Madrid team at the moment but he will not leave. They needed a goal, though. And it refused to come. That was their undoing, their horror. Morelos got himself free again but his shot was met with a low save from Forster. Kristoffer Ajer had a header for Celtic that reminded you that they still existed in the game but the normal flow continued directly with more Rangers chances on the back of more Celtic errors forced from them by the blue storm. Morelos skipped away from Ajer down the right and, on the angle, fired directly at Forster. Infantino suggested the Premier League problem may be due to excessive examination of video reviews. In Italy, in Spain, in Portugal, in Germany this offside discussion is not existing on the VAR. But it’s not a problem, it’s something to look into. And maybe it shows that actually it’s more a question of the rule and the application of the rule, and application of the VAR itself. Moreirense won 1-0 against Boavista in the last matchday. They are playing good before and after break. The team remained undefeated in seven matches in the league. Rio Ave is not in best form. The team suffered 3-2 home defeat in the last match to relegation threatened Pacos Ferreira. These two teams settle for a 1-1 draw in the last match they played against each other and both teams found net against each other in the last 7 matches. Moreirense have also seen 70% of their matches at home end with both teams scoring and Moreirense scored in all 12 matches. But I was running in my head. And when I see someone in a better position than me I always give the ball. No selfishness. In the end we win and lose together. It seems a bit strange but in every team I have been in, you see my style of play, and sometimes fans and payers don't understand that and they become a bit afraid of it - like I am not helping and not good for the team. But after a while you get used to it because this style can bring results. Monchengladbach and FC Koln will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Monchengladbach this season have the following results: 14W, 4D and 6L. Meanwhile FC Koln have 10W, 2D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Sheffield United Football Club has informed its staff of the decision to furlough some employees. Furloughed staff members "have been given the green light to sign up for the NHS volunteering scheme or similar initiatives in lieu of regular employment at Bramall Lane or other club sites," the club added. The Blades are not currently using the government's job retention scheme (JRS) where workers can claim 80% of their wages up to £2,500 a month. They start the weekend in 16th place and host a struggling Nottingham Forest side who are down to eighth. Huddersfield were relegated from the Premier League last season and were in danger of dropping another division the way they started this term. Current form is better though and they are now three places and four points above the bottom three. Correct call! 30’ Ter Stegen gets away with one! What a gaffe that was from the Barcelona goalkeeper, passing the ball straight to Vesga, but the Athletic Club man lashes his shot wide of the target. That could have been the opener! 65’ Off the post but it's offside! Barcelona strike the woodwork, but the flag was up for offside. We said he must've fallen asleep, he wasn't in his house… this guy, he went to a party the night before and on the way back he just dropped on the side of the road. They found him still asleep on the road. A fantastic team-mate, always creating a good atmosphere. Best manager played under?"Arrigo Sacchi. I was very blessed, had very good coaches, but Sacchi was in those years a step ahead of everyone. OB is the visiting team to this match, 9th in the league with 30 points to date. Ob haven't won any of their last 6 games in any competition. AGF is 3rd in the league standings, but they could fall considerably if they fail to take the three points. Manager of Liverpool Jurgen Klopp with Virgil van Dijk of Liverpool at the end of the Premier League match between Leicester City and Liverpool FC at King Power Stadium on December 26, 2019 in Leicester, United KingdomGetty Images Liverpool are now considered the benchmark for everyone else, and rightly so, but with a bit more aggressiveness in the market, and surely some more patience with Pochettino, it may well have been Spurs.

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page